We’re on the hunt for an Intermediate or Senior WordPress Developer.
HAPPISOFT is looking for another talented developer to join our team. We’re looking for bright individuals that have an incredible work ethic and an insatiable appetite for learning.
HAPPISOFT is a quickly growing team that is largely comprised of talented developers. We ensure that the products we build are designed well and contain effective marketing strategies to give our clients the best chance of success.
As a WordPress developer, you will work alongside the Digital Director to execute both UI and UX solutions for HAPPISOFT clients. You will be required to design clean and efficient websites. In addition to development, you can expect to be called upon to provide unique insights on technologies, best practices, user experience, and current web development trends. This position is part-time, on-call, and remote.
Technology & Skills Required
- Familiarity with Foundation or Bootstrap
- Proficiency with PHP
- Responsive and mobile-first development
- WordPress CMS or Bolt CMS
- Knowledge of web standards (W3C and WCAG)
- Testing knowledge of cross-browser and multi-device compatibility (and how to fix issues)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with version control (git)
- WordPress CMS theme development and plugin development
- Consuming web services and APIs
It is required that candidates have at least 1 year of experience developing custom WordPress websites at a professional level.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and per contract. We appreciate the time it takes to apply, but we are only able to contact those being considered for the position. Thank you for understanding!