HAPPISOFT is a quickly growing team that is largely comprised of talented developers. We ensure that the products we build are designed well and contain effective marketing strategies to give our clients the best chance of success.
- Follow up with clients on ongoing projects and communicate with internal teams.
- Perform a wide variety of complex and confidential office administrative work.
- Manage complaints and providing assistance in resolving operational and administrative problems.
- Plan and organize work activities; recommend improvements in office workflow, and procedures as approved by higher management.
- Revise and process a variety of documents and forms including reports, correspondence, memoranda, technical and statistical charts and tables, and other materials from rough drafts, and brief verbal instructions.
- Proofread, verify, and review materials, applications, records, and reports for accuracy, completeness, and conformance with established standards.
- Compile, prepare, and enter data into a computer from various sources including accounting, statistical, and related documents.
- Serves as liaison between the internal department and the clients.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings; coordinate arrangements and notify participants. Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Process mail including receiving, sorting, logging, and distributing incoming and outgoing correspondence and packages.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 years to less than 2 years in a related role
- Computer skills including outlook, excel, word and etc.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- administrative: 1 year (Required)